Below are handy resources for parents, additional resources and forms can be found on Parent Square:
- Supply list 2020-2021 – Kavod
- Kavod School Dress Code Policy
- School Health Form
- Oral Health Form (TK/K)
- Student Technology Agreement
- Authorized release Student Form
- Kavod Medication Release
- Student Information Release Form
- Lunch Information
- Kavod Charter School Family Handbook
Kavod Specific Family Well-being Resources
When to keep your child home:
Any symptoms of flu, cold of COVID – stay home! Symptoms include, but are not limited to: rash, fever, diarrhea, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or headaches.
Please see the COVID-19 tab for information specific to COVID-19 symptoms.
KAVOD EXPLORERS DEMONSTRATE A COMMITMENT TO RESPECTING THEMSELVES, THEIR COMMUNITIES AND THE WORLD BY EXEMPLIFYING OLAM QUALITIES, AS…
- MINDFUL EXPLORERS WHO ARE OUTSTANDING PROBLEM SOLVERS
- INQUIRING EXPLORERS WHO ARE LIFELONG LEARNERS
- GLOBAL COMMUNICATORS WHO ARE ARTICULATE COLLABORATORS
- RESPECTFUL GLOBAL CITIZENS WHO ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
We are happy to provide our families and the community with resources that you can use in the home to guide the development of socially responsible, respectful global citizens. Click on the topics below for resources and tools that promote our OLAM values. These pages are continually updated with new resources by the Kavod team.
Friends of Kavod
Friends of Kavod supports Kavod Charter School through fundraising and marketing initiatives. Friends of Kavod also supports the Kavod Parent Committee. If you are interested in participating, please contact FKB@Kavodcharter.org
If you are interested in serving on the FKB board, more information can be found here.