THIS PAGE WILL BE CONTINUALLY UPDATED TO PROVIDE ONGOING DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES FOR KAVOD FAMILIES DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE
Kavod Distance Learning and Campus Reopening Documents
- Kavod Distance Learning Handbook
- Kavod COVID Closure Report
- KAVOD COMPREHENSIVE REOPENING PLANS
- Kavod Reopening Plan Checklist – SDCOE 20.08.24
- Kavod Charter School – Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
What if my child is sick?
- Video for Decision Tree in English
- Video for Decision Tree in Spanish
- Student COVID Testing Options
- Free Adult & Student Testing Options Through the County (note: the county has changed their perimeters and they now test children under the age of 12 with parent consent.)
Family Well-Being Resources
- Essential Workers Eligible for Subsidized Child Care San Diego essential workers and at-risk populations may be eligible to enroll their children in emergency subsidized child care so they can continue to work and protect our community during the COVID-19 crisis. Families who meet these requirements may begin the enrollment process online at SDCOE. This emergency child care program has a streamlined enrollment process so families can get quickly connected to the care they need. Emergency child care services under this program will be available through June 30, 2020.
When Kavod Closed in March 2020, Kavod offered optional opportunities for continued learning: