This Enrollment Packet is ONLY for remain spots in 1st-3rd grade. Kindergarten is full. Please contact Kavod Elementary if you are interested in enrolling this year.
This is NOT the enrollment packet for 15-16 school year.
Remaining spots for the 2014-2015 school year are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis, based on submitting a completed enrollment packet and the required supplemental documents listed below. Once you have decided to begin the enrollment process, please email Director@KavodElementary.org to ensure there is still space available for the school year. Once a class is full, applicants who complete the enrollment packet will be placed on a wait list in the order in which the school receives the packet.
Kavod Elementary is non-sectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations, and does not charge tuition or discriminate against any student based on ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability or any other reason disallowed by law.
All students are assumed to be enrolling for 2014-2015, unless parent otherwise specifies 2013-2014.
1) Input your information on the attached enrollment form digitally
- When entering your child’s grade, please choose the grade your child will be when entering Kavod.
- Please use mm/dd/yyyy format for all dates.
2) Print a Hard Copy3) AFTER printing press Submit on the digital copy: The submit button is located in the upper right corner of the instruction page4) Sign all the pages where a signature is requested5) Email or Fax all pages of Part I and the Part II supporting documents, as requested and/or applicable, to Kavod. Please read the instructions carefully on the enrollment packet for submitting the documents needed for Part II.Documents needed for Part II
- a copy of parent/guardian photo ID,
- a copy of student ID (Birth Certificate or Passport),
- a copy of proof of California residency
The enrollment packet also has an Instruction Page and a check list for your guidance, please read it carefully.
After enrollment packet has been submitted digitally, hard copies can be faxed, scanned/emailed, or post-mailed back. Please include your student’s name and the grade he/she is entering in either the email body, the fax cover page or an introductory note. If you mail or fax the enrollment packet, it is strongly recommended that you follow up in an email that the packet was sent. Tracking numbers and/or receipt confirmation is also recommended for post-mailed packets. Kavod will follow up with parents when their packet is received.
Mail: Kavod Elementary, Attn: Enrollment, P.O. Box 22044, San Diego, CA 92192